Puppy Level One Training Class
Our puppy classes are geared towards socialization, personality shaping, learning and most importantly problem solving and prevention. We will show you how to create a well mannered puppy that is an absolute joy to be around.
Many schools offer an introductory class followed by level one. Why pay more and take two courses when you can get both in one program for one low price?
Classes run for 6 weeks for 1 hour per week.
Maximum 6 puppies per class
Pre-requisites: Must be under 5 months of age at the start of class, have at least the first set of vaccines and be living in your home for at least one week prior to starting.
Price: $240 + hst = $271.20
Fee includes: Classes, a detailed (280+ page) step-by-step manual containing the entire level one program as well as solutions to behaviour problems and more, additional family members, phone and email support, a coupon for $5 OFF our Body Language Seminar & New Dog Items Checklist & 10% Savings Coupon from Creature Comfort Pet Emporium.
- Off leash puppy playtime
- Social skills with other dogs, learn the right & wrong ways dogs meet
- Understanding how dogs learn and what motivates them
- Breed characteristics and how to read stress or "calming" signals
- Teach them to look at you immediately upon hearing their name
- Focus exercise where they maintain focus on command for long periods
- Handling Exercises
- Sit, Down & Stand
- Come when called
- Loose leash walking
- 6 different stays:
- Sit stay up to 1 minute (no distance)
- Down stay up to 1 minute (no distance)
- Sit stay up to 6 feet (no time)
- Down stay up to 6 feet (no time)
- Sit stay & walk a full circle around the dog
- Down stay & walk a full circle around the dog
Visit the Testimonials page on our website for what clients have to say!
For the Class Schedule of Upcoming Available Start Dates Click Here: Schedule
To Enroll Now Click Here: Enrollment Form
What To Bring To Classes